Our annual festival pays tribute to the area's rich German heritage and supports scholarships for exchange students to Hagerstown's Sister City—Wesel, Germany. This exciting event is run by the nonprofit organization, the Augustoberfest Charitable Foundation.
Interested in being a vendor?
- German Import Haus – German souvenirs, accessories, clothing, hats and pins
- Glassware – Hand painted glassware
- Precious Metalz Jewelry – Hand crafted sterling silver jewelry featuring swartorski crystals and semi-precious stones
- Origami Owl – Custom lockets and other jewelry items
- LillaRose – Hair accessories from flexi-clips to hairbands and clips
- Three Sisters Co. & Mary Kay – Hand crafted stamped jewelry and products from the Mary Kay line
- Ellen Hockensmith – Hand painted leather, slate and wood work; custom leather items and leather/bell door greeters
- Alpaca Flair — Alpaca wear and accessories
- Big Pine Art & Craft Co. Inc. – hand painted sun catchers and window panels
- DBA Dazzling Accessories – seashell inspired accessories
- Paparazzi – Beautiful jewelry for an amazing price!
- Pleasures of the Palate – German roasted almonds, pecans, hazelnuts and cashews. Salted & unsalted almonds and cashews
- Maggie’s Bake Shop – Kinklings (German donuts), streusel, funnel cakes and cookies